Friday, December 18, 2015

How to Display Holiday Cards


Wonder what to do with all of the wonderful Christmas Cards you've been getting in the mail? Do you not have enough magnets to put them all on the fridge? (me!) Well, here's a solution, hang them on any kind of string with clothespins.
Here's what I used for this project:
First, I attached the command hook where I wanted it on the bookshelf. Then, I cut the trim to the length I needed it and tied it on each end, like so:

Next, I attached the clothespins and the cards!
I will definitely be doing this every year! Looks really cute and festive- much better than them stacked up on each other on the fridge or taped to something.

Now, I have to figure out how to hang the stockings on something like this! (I tried to hang them on here but they are way too heavy for this set up) Stay tuned to see what I decide to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment